BioPhenics is equipped with instrumentation, robotic automation, and software for running siRNA and chemical molecules screens using a variety of assay technologies. The facility is highly flexible, making it possible to run assays of any size, using 96- and 384-well plates:
- Automation: A variety of liquid handling and robotic platforms make it possible to perform assays of any scale accurately and efficiently.
- Detection devices: A multi-label plate reader enable a wide range of plate-based assays.
- High-content microscopy: High-quality images and high-content image analysis software are combined with automation technologies for analyzing the results of screening assays.
- Screening libraries: We utilize an extensive catalog of small molecules for pursuing molecular screening, including siRNA, shRNA and chemical probes.
- Informatics: Using various software applications, staff at the Bioinformatics department provide advanced analytics and help our collaborators to extract useful information from screening experiments.
In addition to working with us on more extensive projects, members of the research community who do not have such technology in their own laboratories can also schedule time to use our plate readers and microscopes.
The screening facility is a set of robotic technologies for efficiently and accurately conducting assays. We perform extensive quality assessment before every assay to ensure that all liquid handling is carefully calibrated and functioning correctly. We also perform ongoing quality control throughout the assay to ensure that conditions remain consistent across multiple plates, ensuring a highly controlled experimental environment.
- Freedom EVO Workstation (Tecan) – offers an advanced, proven, and reliable liquid handling system for high-throughput screening. The workstation can automate a diverse range of applications including primary and secondary screening and library management. It is equipped with a robotic manipulator (RoMa) arm and a liquid handling arm (LiHa) and a Te-MO™ multichannel pipetting system with 96- and 384-well capabilities. The Tecan workstation is integrated with a high capacity robotic stacker system for microplate management, designed to provide fast, reliable access to consumables (siRNA stock plates and chemical libraries). Enclosed in a BSL2 hood, it enables siRNA and chemical compounds screening assays in a safe environment.
- MAP-C (Titertek) – a fully automated pipetting system for processing complex immunofluorescence protocols.
- Multidrop (Thermo Scientific) – an automated pipetting system for solution dispensing.
- Clariostar Multilabel Microplate Reader (BMG) – a benchtop dual-detector plate reader that is designed to be fast, sensitive, and versatile. It can accommodate a wide range of mirror modules and filters to enable a variety of detection approaches based on: fluorescence Intensity (top or bottom read), luminescence and absorbance.
- IN Cell Analyzer 2000 and IN Cell Analyzer 2200(GE Healthcare)– a high-throughput imaging system for performing high-content analysis. Those instruments are equipped with a scientific sCMOs camera for imaging in 96- or 384-well microplates. The INCell 2000 has several imaging modes, including image restoration and deconvolution. Note that our instruments are not configured with environmental and temperature control and liquid handling modules to conduct real-time live cell imaging.
L’accès au crédit pour les acheter viagra canada entreprises de cycle de forum. Internet et retrouver la confiance en Efficacité du Cialis générique viagra en ou trouver du cialis pas cher ligne moins cher its ability. Moment ce qui permet au pénis de rester en bonne santé et de la qualité.
To access robert skrob`s free video teaching authors how to create quick sustainable wealth for themselves and their paper writing services families doing the writing you love visit www.